Welcome to the official American Heart Association blog for the State of Vermont. We are part of the national health organization whose mission is to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.
Each year, the American Heart Association relies on people just like you to help us in building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. There are many ways you can become involved with the American Heart Association, such as:
- Participating in a local event
- Volunteering to help in your local office with mailings, stuffing, filing, data entry
- Becoming an advocate by contacting your legislator on important American Heart Association issues
- Talking to your child’s school about heart healthy programs
- Having your employees participate in work-site wellness programs
You can make a difference in building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke in your own community! If you are interested in volunteering with the American Heart Association, please give us a call today. We would love to hear from you!
Learn more about local events and campaigns at www.heart.org/vermont